Saturday, December 20, 2014

Introduction

Greetings Summoners,


My name is David Layzell, summoner name MiltonSnail, and I welcome you to my League Of Legends blog called, Bot Lane To Gold. Here, I will be sharing my thoughts, strategies, tactics, and match histories on playing the game League Of Legends, specifically as the common-meta bottom lane roles of Attack Damage Carry (ADC), and Support, with the goal of advancing to (at least) Gold Division in mind.

A little about me:


I have been playing League Of Legends since just before the Fiora patch in February, 2012. At the time of writing this, I am ranked Bronze 3 in Solo/Duo queue. To date, I have accumulated 1152 wins in normal games, and 169 ranked wins, primarily in Bot Lane roles.

As support, the champions that I main are (bolded champs include ranked play):


Alistar
Brand
Fiddlesticks
Karma
Kayle
Leona

Morgana
Shaco
Shen
Sona
Swain
Taric
Thresh
Zilean

As ADC, the champions that I main are (bolded champs include ranked play):


Ashe
Caitlyn
Graves
Lucian
Miss Fortune
Sivir
Tristana
Twitch
Vayne

Expect me to write and talk about these champs often.

I'm not sure whether or not I will make it to my destination, but I will be giving it an honest attempt, and hopefully, I can help others along the way, and have others help me.

I look forward to discussing the bottom lane in League Of Legends with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully we both get there. I'm fairly sure your Shaco should be in bold. You do good work with him.

    ReplyDelete