Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thresh Metal


Greetings Summoners,


Today, I pay tribute to Thresh, The Chain Warden. Below, is a compilation of some of the biggest plays that Thresh made possible in my recent games. Look for appearances by RoninFirefly, rekka02, CALO24, and kaji088. I recommend watching with the lights turned down, headphones on, and the volume and resolution turned UP. You know what they say; sticks and stones my break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.


Cling clang go the chains
Someone's out to find you
Cling clang go the chains
The Warden's right behind you
Quick now, the seeking chains
Approach with their shrill scrape
Don't stop, flee the chains
Your last chance to escape
Drag the chains, drag the chains
Will all the strength you may
Drag the chains, drag the chains
Ere they drag you away
Cling clang go the chains
There's no more time for fear
Cling Clang know the chains
The last sound that you'll hear

This video was condensed from nearly 50 minutes of video clips taken from 9 games played as Thresh. That is an indication of how badass this champion is. There were too many plays to choose from. One painful omission was a PentAssist I scored while supporting a random Varus. That will perhaps make another video soon.

Edit (25/1/2015): I've re-edited the video, and replaced it here, and it does now include the aforementioned PentAssist.

1 comment: